Anyone who is 5 or older is welcome to make an appointment at one of our sites.
Select a location and time for you vaccination appointment below.
- We will email confirmation of your appointment. Please check your spam or junk folder if you do not immediately receive an email.
- Patients who are younger than 18 will receive Pfizer vaccine.
- Please do not make more than one appointment.
- We will automatically schedule a second-dose appointment when you attend your first visit if your vaccine requires two doses for full effect.
- If you need to reschedule, call 1-833-829-2626.
Pfizer: Booster shots are available to people ages 5+ if it has been at least five months since their second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
People over the age of 18 may choose any brand of vaccine for their booster. Teens ages 12-17 can only get Pfizer for their booster.
Moderna: Booster shots are available to people ages 18+ if it has been at least five months since their second dose of the Moderna vaccine.
People can choose any brand of vaccine for their booster.
Johnson & Johnson: Anyone 18 or older who received a Johnson & Johnson vaccine may receive a booster dose of Johnson & Johnson, Moderna or Pfizer
vaccine if at least two months have passed since they were first vaccinated.
Second Boosters: People who are 50 or older are now eligible for a second booster dose if it has been at least four months since their first booster. People who are immunocompromised by certain health conditions are also eligible for second booster doses -- consult your healthcare provider.
By scheduling a booster vaccine using this website, you are attesting to being eligible for a booster shot.
If you are not certain if you qualify please consult with your healthcare provider.
*If all vaccine appointments are filled, please check back tomorrow morning for newly available times